Sunday, March 1, 2009

Been a while....I know

I'm back!!! I dont even remeber the last time I did this, I am sure all my followers (hahaha) have been wondering where I have been. I wish I could say I was on vacation but no, I just havent been updating. Let see workouts have been...well lets just say I have been going. I wish I was better at a lot of things in crossfit, stronger, faster, better form, able to push through things more. I will get there, hopefully. Saturday was a great group WOD, there were over 60 people! I am thrilled that so many people can benefit from Crossfit, it was a little bittersweet when I started thinking back to UNO when there was about 8 people in Crossfit, they sure have come a long way. Back to Saturday, Hannah and I we a team, the WOD was 2 (on each arm) DB single arm hang snatch, 6 burpees and 9 deadlift AMRAP in 4 minutes rest 1 minute repeat for 4 rounds. Everyone there was really pushing themselves, it was great! We completed 3 round everytime, I was happy with that, hope Hannah was too. I am very sore today. I will be doing the .com WOD (30sec handstand hold and 20air squats 5 rounds) later tonight. Sundays are a really hard day for me to make it to the gym, maybe that is why I am not getting stronger, faster and better form.

So these are the things I need to work on: Squats (keeping back strong) the form on almost everything, my clean and jerks are just gross, double unders, that is just a short list that I can think of now...to many other things on my mind.

Lent is here and I gave up bread, pasta, desserts. I am trying to get my carbs from fruits and veggies, so far so good!! I went out to eat all weekend Marks, Paxton, M's and not once did I eat the bread or my dessert, just got extra veggies!! I know it has only been 3 days but I hope I can keep doing it.

I am super excited to go to AZ with my bridesmaids this month, I need a fun girls weekend. I havent had one of those in a long time. Look out Phoenix here we come :)

Thats all I got for now, no picutures yet, I will get some up soon, I need to go do the WOD for today...Peace out

No comments: